SKU: 0012 Category:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

Upcycled Louis Vuitton Cute Koala Keychain


Choose designer style loaded with charm with this Louis Vuitton cute koala keychain. Made of 100% genuine upcycled Louis Vuitton vintage bag materials, this adorable little koala is sure to invite attention. Use this hand-stitched, made-to-order accessory for your keys and to adorn your own handbag for added panache.


  • 100% genuine LV upcycled material
  • Cowhide leather
  • Cotton wool
  • Copper hardware
  • Measures approximately: 9*4.5 cm(3.5*1.8 inches)

Design inspiration:

Koalas spend 99% of their life eating and sleeping, and the other 1% they spend searching for a mate, where they wander around aimlessly until they find one. If they don’t find one, eventually they just give up and go back to sleep. Keep calm and love koalas.

Shipping Info: Every product is made to order, the time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts: Time Frame for Order Delivery (2-5 weeks) = Processing Time (1-2 weeks) + Shipping Time (1-3 weeks). We offer worldwide free shipping. Click here for more info.
Scroll to Top